SJPT Board & Staff, December 2019
For all those who have responded to our year-end annual appeal by renewing your SJPT membership, we can’t thank you enough! If you have not yet renewed or joined, we hope you’ll consider donating now. Or, in the spirit of the season, check out our list of 12 ways of giving:
12 Ways You Can Help Protect Special Island Places
- Become a member (or renew) by donating online.
- Donate appreciated securities.
- Donate monthly (scroll down to recurring donation section).
- Give through your donor advised fund.
- Give in honor or in memory of someone special (scroll down to “Is this gift in honor or in memory of someone?”).
- Add the San Juan Preservation Trust as a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
- Give through your IRA.
- Include the Preservation Trust in your will.
- Establish a Named Fund within the SJPT Endowment.
- Donate land or a conservation easement.
- Volunteer for a stewardship work party.
- Volunteer as a Land Steward, Photographer/videographer, etc.