SJPT’s “All-Access Pass” to 2020 Land Trust Alliance webinars allows board and staff members unlimited, anytime access to recorded webinars. We receive links to recordings shortly after the corresponding live webinar has concluded. The only disadvantage of the recordings (vs. live webinars) is that interactive features, such as the ability to ask questions and respond to polls, are not available.
Click here to see a list and descriptions of upcoming “live” webinars on the Alliance’s website. Contact Craig if you would like to participate in an upcoming live webinar, rather than waiting until the recording is available.
Note: Webinars last for 90 minutes, and the live events all begin at 11am Pacific time on the dates listed with the titles below.
Instructions for first-time users of webinar links:
- If you have never logged into the LTA Learning Center before, go to this “Retrieve Password” page, enter your email address, and click “Send my password.” You will need to log into the Learning Center in order to use the webinar links.
- The Alliance uses AdobeConnect to enable its webinars. If you do not have this application on your computer, a screen that enables you to download it will appear the first time you click on one of the webinar links below. Click to download the AdobeConnect installer. When the installer icon appears, double click on it to run the installer. When the installation is complete, click on the desired webinar title again. If you are prompted to select an application to view the webinar, select AdobeConnect from the applications menu. A new AdobeConnect window will open and the webinar recording will begin. (When the window opens on your screen, it may be quite small. Click and drag a corner of the window to enlarge it.)
For all webinar users:
- Select “Enter as a Guest” and type your name in the box.
- If you want to listen via your computer speakers, select “Listen Only.” If you want to connect via the telephone, you have two options:
- Option 1) Dial-Out to receive a call from the meeting – enter your phone number and click “Join.”
- Option 2) Dial-In to the conference (use this number if you have a phone extension):
- o US (Toll Free): 1-888-205-5513
- o Participant Code: 521124#
- Funding for Wildlife Conservation, 2/4/20 (Complimentary for members; limited to first 100 who register. More info here.)
- Reverse the Trend: Managing Land for Shorebird Success, 2/6/20 (Complimentary for members; limited to first 100 who register. More info here.)
- Anatomy of a Great Website, 2/11/20
- Faster, Better, Cheaper: Building Your Field Data Collection Tools for Monitoring, 2/13/20
- File under “Best Practices”: Reducing Risk and Ensuring Informed Decision-Making through Complete Stewardship Documentation, 2/20/20
- Essentials of Membership Marketing: Tips to Grow Your Land Trust’s Supporter Base and Revenue (60 mins.), 2/25/20
- Transfer of Conservation Easement Properties: Working with Realtors, Buyers, Landowners and More, 2/27/20