This year’s annual meeting has a theme:
We have exciting news to share at this year’s meeting about how, with your support, we’ve been “growing together” in a variety of ways—from completing new conservation projects and expanding our staff capacity to growing our work with partners old and new.
Join us as we:
- Share program accomplishments
- Review the year’s finances
- Announce results of the Board of Directors election
- Recognize our Volunteer of the Year, Conservation Easement donors, and scholarship winners
To top off the official proceedings, our featured presenter, Eliza Habegger, will explore the theme “Growing Together with the Salish Seeds Project.” Eliza is a Land Steward with the San Juan County Conservation Land Bank and manages the Salish Seeds Nursery, a joint project of the Land Bank and the Preservation Trust.
- Date: 5/19/2022
- Time: 5:00pm–6:15pm
- Location: Online (Zoom Webinar)
Click here to sign up for the webinar.
Questions? Email Craig Canine
We look forward to seeing you online on May 19!