SJPT’s “All-Access Pass” to 2019 Land Trust Alliance webinars allows board and staff members unlimited, anytime access to recorded webinars. We receive links to recordings shortly after each webinar is concluded. The only disadvantage of accessing recordings is that interactive features of live webinars (such as the ability to ask questions) are not available.
Click here to see a listing of upcoming “live” webinars on the Alliance’s website. Contact Craig if you would like to participate in an upcoming live webinar, rather than waiting until the recording is available.
The list of recorded webinars below will be updated after new links are received (clicking on an underlined webinar title will take you to the linked webinar page).
Instructions for using webinar links: The Alliance uses software called AdobeConnect to enable its webinars. If you do not have this application installed on your computer, a screen that enables you to download it will appear the first time you click on one of the webinar titles below. Click to download the AdobeConnect installer. When the installer icon appears, double click on it to run the installer. When the installation is complete, click on the desired webinar title again. If you are prompted to select an application to view the webinar, select AdobeConnect from the applications menu. A new AdobeConnect window will open and the webinar recording will begin.
- Everything You Need to Know about Easement Monitoring
- Mapmaking 101
- The Changing Face of America: Effective Messages for New Audiences
- Taking Stock: Figuring Out What’s Next for Your Land Trust
- Pipelines and Conserved Lands
- Aerial Monitoring: Using Drones and Satellites Effectively
- Financial Rules of the Road for Land Trusts
- Baseline Documentation Reports: Beyond the Basics
- Mastering the Art of Negotiation for a Win-Win